Want to own the “World’s Smallest” Scrabble game board?
through: Reem ikram, Nexstar News Wire
(KTVX) – Are your fingers nimble enough to play and own the smallest Scrabble game board in the world?
Well you are in luck! Meet the The smallest scrabble in the world. The little game is up for grabs at Amazon and measures 3 x 1.75 x 0.5 inches and weighs 1.76 ounces, perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Now you must be thinking we’re shooting you, but this little game board is just as legit as Jeff Bezos is bald.
This little Scrabble set comes with a board, case, and 99 magnetic tiles included for ample play.
According to game developers, this game board is marketed as a perfect gift for office parties, birthday shenanigans, stocking stuffers, and even weddings.
And if Scrabble isn’t your thing, the company also provides:
- The smallest Uno card game in the world
- The smallest cornhole in the world
- The smallest monopoly in the world
- World’s Smallest Operation Board Game
- The smallest Ouija board game in the world
- The smallest pictorial in the world
Suggest a correction